Liam

Liam

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ARGHHHH!

Well I only thought I was finished with paperwork. Because of the strict strict strict rules with adopting a child from China, I am forced to redo a few things. Since we moved to Deer Park and changed jobs, we had to get a homestudy update, new employment letters, new financial documents, yada, yada, yada. In the meantime, other documents that weren't affected by the move are close to expiring and are at risk for having to be redone as well. Today was stressful to say the least. I felt better after talking with my agency rep and a lady at my school district who's helping me with a letter I need. We're going to make a couple more modifications and then turn in what we have and hope China accepts it.

I am asking for prayers that the solution to the paperwork battle that my agency rep and I worked out today will be acceptable to the people in China who are reviewing our files. If they return our paperwork and have us redo it, we could be talking many more months before we get Liam.

What gives me peace is knowing that God is in control of the whole situation. If we are set back, it's for a reason. Little man may not be ready for us just yet!! (or us ready for him)

Love,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment